____________________________________
Pretty Much.
This thursday was tough for me.
Having you flashed across my mind.
How certain things still lead back to you.
It was your birthday.
I can't help but realize,
My heart was still a little bruise,
Though it has been 1.5 years i think.
Certain things or should I say, plenty of things have been put down.
Yet my heart.
Is still bruise.
Not sure whether Ill be prepared for another one along the way.
I asked myself,
Would God provide or put someone in my life,
When Im not sure whether im ready but He thinks it might be?
When I think about how I misses and found that little bruise in me.
I wondered.
A man entered my life recently.
I wondered who is this man.
I thought.
Do I want a Worldly Man,
Or a Godly Man.
Of course the latter would be better.
But the former lies a life that I miss.
My old days of late nights,
My ciggarettes,
My booze,
My funky wear,
My weird attitude.
haha,
Those things of me.
Now looking at my current life.
I wondered.
Godly or Worldly man.
There is this Godly man.
But.
I don't know.
I just want to leave it up in your hands L0rd.
You know whats in my mind, heart, and the best path for me.
For My heart desires,
Your hand guides my path.
Who is this man.
Lord.
1) Career
2) Soul Partner.
Lord,
Im crying out.
But You are so Mighty and awesome.
You are my love songs.